- Instruction Manual 1.60 MB
Register Your ProductRegister Purchased a JVC Consumer
Product in the United States?
AccessoriesHome Theater Systems Soundbar Systems Shelf Systems Made for iPod Boom Boxes Portable Speakers Cables Components Rack Systems Speakers Detachable CD Players MP3 Players Personal CD Players Portable MD Players SD Audio Players Kaboom! Boxes
IntroductionThe JVC RX-7030VBK features premium performance with high current 110 WATT x 6 This receiver also incorporates new convienience features such as Virtual Surround Back and Quick Speaker Set-up. The DSP processor enables the RX-7030VBK to provide the highest level of accuracy in decoding Dolby Digital EX and DTS-ES and Dolby Pro Logic II. It also makes possible All Channel Stereo, and the JVC exclusive DAP soundfield. Finally, the RX7030VBK comes with HD component switching to allow the user to take full advantage of the switching capabilities even with HD signals.
- 130 watts x 2 min. RMS, both channels driven into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.08% THD
- 130 watts x 6 min. RMS, into 8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.8% THD
- DVD Multichannel Audio Compatible (5.1 channel analog input and 5 separate amps) for connection to existing and future multichannel sources such as DVD Audio
- High-Performance Motorola 160 MIPS(million instructions per second)24/48-bit DSP
- Virtual Surround Back: allows users to playback 6.1 channels without adding a surround back speaker